Better hurry, this one can discolor your carpet permanently very fast!
- Remove as much of the product as possible before trying to treat the area. Use paper towels to pick up any globs of cream or soak up excess liquid. As always, blot; don’t rub!
- Apply some dry cleaning fluid to a clean cloth and blot the stain with the cloth. You won’t want to put the fluid directly on the carpet.
- Give it 5 minutes.
- Now blot with a clean cloth until (hopefully) the stain is no longer visible.
- Rinse the area with clean water (don’t drench the carpet) then soak up the water with more clean cloths until dry.
Hopefully that got rid of your stain, if not then we have another treatment for you to try:
- Mix a few drops of dish soap (non bleach!) into a cup of warm water.
- Pour that solution onto the affected area and wait a few minutes.
- Soak up as much of the liquid as possible with clean cloths.
- Rinse as described above and dry the carpet one more time with clean towels.